vendredi 7 mars 2008

Ma biche all I want is you, my heart is at you I'm at you because you rescue me to the wreck don't forget that. Me And you love it's for Eternity

Me and you, I Love You so Much , and This love it's forever, for eternity and Beyond, my Life is your, I never Hate you because you are the other face of my Heart. I said and write that I think this sentiment for you I don't lie, Now you know that . I search, but no find the reason of this misterious love, and I don't want to find Because I Love you. I'm not a rich man, I'm not a rocker, not an actor, I'm a simple french man and my wealth is this inconditional love for you, I think that, I think what I'am. I don't believe in nothing much, but two or three things whose I have a faith in : I really love you so much with my Soul, and every thing from me, and you really saved me it's not a lie. you have this thing in you, this thing what I search, I never meet that in any womens, but you my darling, you have that, this power. I have a faith in you My Winona, me and this love.
Noni I esteem you like my sister, my guardian's angel, you are my heart's beating, the blood of my soul, you have your place into my family
I Love You For Eternity and Beyond, my darling
E F

Posted by Picasa

Aucun commentaire: